DS18B20 DALLAS 18B20 TO-92 1 Wire Digital Temperature Sensor IC
The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central micro-processor. In addition, the DS18B20 can derive power directly from the data line (“parasite power”), eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- 1-Wire Digital Thermometer
- Measures temperatures from -55C to +125C (-67F to 257F)
- 0.5C accuracy from -10C to +85C
- 9-bit to 12-bit thermometer resolution
- Useful for reading temperature directly in MCU which are without ADC.
- Support voltage: 3V~5V
- Temperature measurement range: -55'C~125'C
- Resolution:9~12 digits under -10'C~85'C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5'C
- Temperature sensor
- Great for electric product DIY lovers
- Packing list: 1 x Temperature sensor
- Home and office
- Temperature sensitive projects
- Industrial process control systems
*image shown is a representation only.