555 Timer Touch Switch Circuit Kit
Fun and Easy to make DIY Circuits For Students And Hobbyist.
This circuit confuses the infra-red receiver in a TV. It produces a constant signal that interferes with the signal from a remote control and prevents the TV detecting a channel-change or any other command. This allows you watch your own program without anyone changing the channel !!
- 555 Timer IC = 1
- 8-Pin IC Base = 1
- Other Components - Capacitors, Resistors, ...
- Battery Cap = 1
- Jumper Wire
- Perforated PCB = 1
- Tutorial Page (Circuit Diagram, Working, ...)
- Soldering skills reqiured.
- Prior knowledge of Electronics required.
- Kits are tested from our end therefore, we do not guarantee for non working of any project kit from Customer end.
- Returns are not acceptable for Project-Kits. Please refer "Terms and Conditions"
*Image shown is a representation only.