555 Timer Touch Switch Circuit Kit
Fun and Easy to make DIY Circuits For Students And Hobbyist.
The modern mechanic switches are improved concern of old technology. We however need to check current greater than the durability of certain switches or simply we need something with modern appearance.
The Touch Switch circuit will detect stray voltages produced by mains voltages and electrostatic build-up in a room. If sufficient static voltage is detected by the plate,
the chip will change state.
- 555 Timer IC = 1
- Pin IC Base = 1
- Other Components - Capacitors, Resistors, ...
- Battery Cap = 1
- Jumper Wire
- Perforated PCB = 1
- Tutorial Page (Circuit Diagram, Working, ...)
- Soldering skills reqiured.
- Prior knowledge of Electronics required.
- Kits are tested from our end therefore, we do not guarantee for non working of any project kit from Customer end.
- Returns are not acceptable for Project-Kits. Please refer "Terms and Conditions"
*Image shown is a representation only.