HEE-HAW Siren DIY Kit
Fun and Easy to make DIY Circuits For Students And Hobbyist.
The HEE-HAW Siren circuit uses two 555's to produce an up-down wailing sound. The first 555 is wired as a low-frequency oscillator to control the VOLTAGE CONTROL pin 5 of the second 555. The voltage shift on pin 5 causes the frequency of the second oscillator to rise and fall.
This circuit is recommended for students and hobbyists as it teaches the basic concept of 555 Timer Circuits. It is a very interesting circuit and fun to make, Children as well as adults can learn very much from this circuit.
- LM 358 = 3
- 8 Pin IC Base = 1
- LED = 2
- Other Components - Capacitors, Resistors, ...
- Battery Cap = 1
- Jumper Wire
- Perforated PCB = 1
- Tutorial Page (Circuit Diagram, Working, ...)
- Soldering skills reqiured.
- Prior knowledge of Electronics required.
- Kits are tested from our end therefore, we do not guarantee for non working of any project kit from Customer end.
- Returns are not acceptable for Project-Kits. Please refer "Terms and Conditions"
*Image shown is a representation only.