LM358 Dark / Light Detector DIY Kit
Fun and Easy to make DIY Circuits For Students And Hobbyist.
In "Dark Detector" configuration when the Light Depended Resistor or LDR senses that the ambient light in the room is less then a certain level the circuit switch on the LED hence detecting that the ambient room light has decreased by a certain level. This level can be set at any value by turning the 10K potentiometer until the LED is Off in ambient life.
In "Light Detector" configuration when the LDR senses that the ambient life in the room is more then a certain level the circuit switches on the LED hence detecting that the ambient room light has increase by a certain level. The level can be set at any value by turning preset.
- LM 358 = 3
- 8 Pin IC Base = 1
- LED = 2
- Other Components - Capacitors, Resistors, ...
- Battery Cap = 1
- Jumper Wire
- Perforated PCB = 1
- Tutorial Page (Circuit Diagram, Working, ...)
- Soldering skills reqiured.
- Prior knowledge of Electronics required.
- Kits are tested from our end therefore, we do not guarantee for non working of any project kit from Customer end.
- Returns are not acceptable for Project-Kits. Please refer "Terms and Conditions"
*Image shown is a representation only.