Bluetooth Module Host and Slave Wireless Interface 3.6-6V HC-05
HC-05 is host and slave bluetooth module, interface VCC,GND,TXD,RXD,STATE/KEY. STATE is Bluetooth connection status pin-out, the output is low if not connected and output is high if connected.
LED indicate the status of bluetooth connection:
- If the LED is flashing quickly, it means the bluetooth does not connect
- If the LED is flashing slowly, it means transfer to AT mode
- If the LED is double flashing, it means the bluetooth connected
- Anti-reverse diode, with 3.3V LDO
- Input voltage: 3.6-6V
- Current: The current is 30mA when it is unparied, it is 10mA when it is paired.
- Effective Distance: 10 meters in the open field
- After paried, it can be used as full-duplex serial, it do not need anything about bluetooth protocol, but only support 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and no parity communication format.
- The input voltage can not over 7V Interface level 3.3V, it can be connected with various SCM directly, such as: 51, AVR, PIC, ARM, MSP430, etc. It is not allowed to connected with MAX232.
- Pease do not connect the power with the signal pins, or it will be burned.
- Support standard baud rate from 4800bps ~ 1382400bps
- It can enter the AT command mode by pulling 34 pin, to set parameters and check information.
- The mode can be changed to the host or slave via AT command, and it can be connected with the specified device via AT command
- The default password is 1234
- HC-05 bluetooth module x 1