ADC0808CCN 8-bit (μP Compatible A/D Converters with 8-ChannelMultiplexer) [National Semiconductor - Original]
The ADC0808 data acquisition component is a monolithic CMOS device with an 8-bit analog-to-digital converter, 8-channel multiplexer and microprocessor compatible control logic. The 8-bit A/D converter uses successive approximation as the conversion technique. The converter features a high impedance chopper stabilized comparator, a 256R voltage divider with analog switch tree and a successive approximation register. The 8-channel multiplexer can directly access any of 8-single-ended analog signals.
- Easy interface to all microprocessors
- Operates ratiometrically or with 5 VDC or analog span adjusted voltage reference
- No zero or full-scale adjust required
- 8-channel multiplexer with address logic
- 0V to VCC input range
- Outputs meet TTL voltage level specifications
- ADC0808 equivalent to MM74C949
*Image shown is a representation only.