24C32 4kx8(32k) Serial CMOS EEPROM
The AT24C32 provides 32,768 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as 4096 words of 8 bits each. The device’s cascadable feature allows up to 8 devices to share a common 2-wire bus. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential.
- Internally Organized 4096 x 8
- 2-Wire Serial Interface
- Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
- 100 kHz (1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V) and 400 kHz (5V) Clock Rate
- Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
- 32-Byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed)
- Self-Timed Write Cycle (10 ms max)
- High Reliability
- Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
- Data Retention: 100 Years
- Automotive Grade and Extended Temperature Devices Available
*Image shown is a representation only.