ATmega8A - 8-bit Microcontroller with 8K Bytes Flash - 28Pin
The SMD TQFP package type ATMEGA 8 is an 8 bit microcontroller with 32 pin used in vast area.
- 131 powerful instructions – most single clock cycle execution
- 32 × 8 general purpose working registers
- 8 Kbytes of in-system self-programmable flash program memory
- 512 bytes EEPROM
- 1 Kbytes internal SRAM
- Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C()
- Two 8-bit timer/counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16-bit timer/counter with separate prescaler, compare mode, and capture mode
- Six PWM channels
- 8-channel 10-bit ADC.
- Programmable serial USART
- Master/slave SPI serial interface
- Byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface (Philips I2C compatible)
- Programmable watchdog timer with separate on-chip oscillator
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V - 5.5V
- Temperature range: 40°C to 85°C
*Image shown is a representation only.