TL072 Low Noise JFET Dual Op-Amp
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion 0.003% Typ
- Low Noise
- Vn = 18 nV/√Hz Typ at f = 1 kHz
- High Input Impedance . . . JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate . . . 13 V/µs Typ
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
The JFET-input operational amplifiers in the TL072 series are designed as low-noise versions with low input bias and offset currents and fast slew rate. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL072 series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio preamplifier applications. Each amplifier features JFET inputs (for high input impedance) coupled with bipolar output stages integrated on a single monolithic chip.
*Image shown is a representation only.