LM7905 - 5V 1A Negative Regulator
The LM7905 (3-terminal regulators) is available with fixed output voltage of 5V. These devices need only one external component a compensation capacitor at the output. The LM79XX series is packaged in the TO-220 power package and is capable of supplying 1.5A of output current.
These regulators employ internal current limiting safe area protection and thermal shutdown for protection against virtually all overload conditions. Low ground pin current of the LM7905 allows output voltage to be easily boosted above the preset value with a resistor divider. The low quiescent current drain of these devices with a specified maximum change with line and load ensures good regulation in the voltage boosted
- Versatile, High-Accuracy, Fixed Voltage Regulators
- Suitable for Currents up to 1A
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short-Circuit Current Limit
- Output Voltage Tolerance ±4%
RoHS Compliant -
- Category : Linear Regulator
- Package Type : TO-220
*Image shown is a representation only.