MQ-3 Alcohol sensor module - Alcohol Ethanol gas sensitive detection for projects
MQ-3 module: Ethanol alcohol sensor module
Main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-3 gas sensors
Working voltage: DC 5 V
MQ-3 is a semiconductor sensor for Alcohol detection. It has very good sensitivity and fast response to alcohol, suitable for portable alcohol detector.
Sensitive material of MQ-3 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target alcohol gas exist, The sensors conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use simple electrocircuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
MQ-3 gas sensor has high sensitity to Alcohol, and has good resistance to disturb of gasoline, smoke and vapor. The sensor could be used to detect alcohol with different concentration, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
- High Sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Detection Range: 10 - 1,000 ppm CO
- Response Time: <150s
- Heater Voltage: 5.0V
- Having a signal output instruction.
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output).
- TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- For ethanol vapor with high sensitivity and good selectivity.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Vehicle alcohol detector
- Portable alcohol detector
- For field testing of motor vehicle drivers and other non-drinking and operating personnel, but also for other places ethanol vapor detection
*Image shown is a representation only.