LM35 - Precision Celcius Temperature Sensors [LM35DZ]
LM35 Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensors
The LM35 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35 thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ˚ Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
Features & Specifications:
- Calibrated Directly in Degrees Celcius
- Temperature Range from -40oC to +110oC
- 0.5oC Initial Accuracy
- Less Than 60µA Current Drain
- Low Impedance Output
- Home and office
- Temperature sensitive projects
- Industrial process control systems
*image shown is a representation only.