- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TD-MM830L
- Weight: 180.00g
The UNITY MAS830L Digital Multimeter with Probes is a handheld Digital Multimeter for measuring DC and AC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Diode and Transistor with battery operated. The UNITY MAS830L Digital Multimeter has Blue Backlight LCD display with 1999 counts and 2-3/sec updates measuring method. It features dual-slope integration A/D Converter.
Accurate Multimeter Mastech Digital Multimeter is designed to be used in your household and other working spaces. You can easily rely on its accuracy and count on it for its readings. This helps you keep a check on the usage and voltage.
The MAS830L series multimeter is a compact, pocket-sized digital multimeter. It is ideal for most DC measurements. This meter is convenient for them on the go professionals who need to do basic voltage, current, resistance, continuity measurements, Diode check:3V/0.8mA, etc. This meter also has data hold facility and backlight for those nightlife DIY makers.
- DC Voltage up to 600V (In 5 Ranges)
- AC Voltage up to 600V (In 2 Ranges)\
- DC Current up to 10A (In 5 Ranges)
- Resistance up to 2 M.OHMS (In 5 Ranges)
Note: This product is available in black & yellow colors. It will be shipped randomly.
1. Always make sure the test probes are fitted in the correct sockets. (Specially while measuring AC Voltage)
2. Please choose the correct measuring option before you connect the probe. (As a thumb rule always choose the greater value and decrease if required)
3. While measuring current, make sure to put the red probe in "10a" socket and the measuring connection should be in "series"
4. While measuring all other parameters other than current (Ampere), the measuring connection should be in " parallel"
5. If by mistake a wrong connection or option is selected and the measurement is initiated, the instrument will blink / beep. Remove the connections immediately to restrict the damage to minimum.
Safety measures : failing these precautions may lead to instrument damage - always make sure the test probes are fitted in the correct sockets (Specially while AC Voltage).
- Pocket Size and 2000 counts LCD Display
- Tests AC/DC Voltage, DC Current and Resistance
- Transistor Check, Diode and Continuity Test
- Display Back Light
- Data Hold
- Audible continuity
- Transistor HFE test
- Low battery indication
- Rubber hostler for good grip.
- 1 x Digital Multimeter MASDT830L with 9V battery installed, Rubber Back Cover
- Pair of red and black probes
- Operation manual