- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: TD-GPSRED
- Weight: 20.00g
This is the latest V2 model of the hugely popular NEO6M GPS Module. This is a low cost mini sized GPS Module. The Perfect module to add GPS functionality in you project/product. This Module comes with an external patch antenna which reduces size and power consumption. GPS outputs data in standard NMEA Interface through a Serial TTL Connection. This GPS Module can be used with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU, ESP32, etc and other microcontroller platforms! Numerous guide, tutorials, and sample codes available on the internet help you get started with this module and use it in your projects with the least effort. Lets you spend more time and concentrate on your project/product development rather than on designing the GPS from scratch and getting it working.
- Based on u-blox NEO-6M GPS module with on-board backup battery and built-in EEPROM.
- Comes with external U.FL ceramic antenna for better reception.
- It is compatible with various flight controller boards designed to work with a GPS module, APM2.0 and APM2.5 just to name a few.
- This module have built-in voltage regulator and it is sometime referred as GY-GPS6MV2.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5VDC.
- Communication interface: UART TTL, 9600bps.
- LED signal indicator.
*image shown is real.