This is a Nickel Plated Spade 3mm Normal Bit, Chisel tip; it can be used with any standard 25 W soldering iron.
A soldering iron is typically used for delicate soldering tasks, such as working with small electronic components or surface mount devices (SMDs). When choosing a pointed bit tip for a 15-watt/25-watt soldering iron, you'll want to select one that is appropriately sized for your specific soldering job. Pointed tips are a good choice for general soldering tasks as they provide a point for efficient heat transfer and solder flow.
Upgrade your soldering gun with a new tip, you’ll get better & faster solder joints and the whole process will be much more enjoyable. This tip fits all analog and digital irons, and they’re fast to swap, takes only 30 seconds to change out. All the tips are good for either lead or lead-free (simply set the iron to the temperature required for the solder you are using).
This big “Hoof” tip is great for drag soldering and also has more mass at the end for quickly heating up large solder joints such as connectors.
Generally used for most of the 25watt soldering irons. Compatible with most of the soldering Iron. Good quality Tip/Bit with quick heating.
- C shape
- Internally heated
- High efficiency of heat transfer
- Plating layer of dense, after anti-corrosion treatment, anti-wear and corrosion resistance
- Solder evenly, antioxidant
- High-Quality Soldering Bit.
- Slide-on technology for tip replacement.
- Compatible with All Brands Guns with the 25W rating.
- Head type:horseshoe/C shape
- Heating mode:Internally Heated
- Tip: Horseshoe shape soldering iron tip
- Material: Nickel Plated
- Weight: ~15 gm
- Internal Diameter: ~5.30 mm
- Outer Diameter: ~8 mm
- Power Wattage: 25W/15W
- 1 x Nickel Plated Spade 3mm Normal Bit for 25W/15W Soldering Iron