- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TD-DHT11M
- Weight: 15.00g
It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its very simple to use, and libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
This module makes is easy to connect the DHT11 sensor to an Arduino or microcontroller as includes the pull up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor - Vcc, Gnd and Output.
It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
- Power Supply： 3.3~5.5V DC
- Output： 4 pin single row
- Measurement Range： Humidity 20-90%RH， Temperature 0~50℃
- Accuracy： Humidity +-5%RH， Temperature +-2℃
- Resolution： Humidity 1%RH， Temperature 1℃
- Interchangeability： Fully Interchangeable
- Long-Term Stability： <±1%RH/year
- Pin 1: Power +Ve (3.3VDC to 5.5VDC Max wrt. GND)
- Pin 2: Serial Data Output
- Pin 3: Power Ground or Power –Ve
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.