Desoldering Pump Solder Sucker
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: TECHDELIVERS
- Model: TD-DPUMP
- Weight: 65.00g
190 samples sold
Product Views: 961
Ex Tax: ₹68
DE-SOLDERING is the process of removing soldered components from a circuit made on PCB. De-soldering pump along with the soldering iron is used for this purpose. A de-soldering pump also known as solder sucker is a small mechanical device which sucks the liquid/molten solder from the joint where the components are mounted.
- High-temperature capability.
- Highly efficient for de-soldering purposes.
- This quality product has exceptional de-soldering ability due to strong suction and durable build.
- Sturdy construction, affords quick suction.
- Easy replaceable Teflon nozzle assembly.
- To de-soldering the components. Very easy to operate.
- Use for removing multi-legged Components and excess solder from printed Circuit Board.
*Image shown is a representation only, color may vary depending on stock.