Certainly! Here are some keywords related to different types of toy power mechanisms:
1. Remote Control: Toys that are operated through a remote control, allowing for precise control and movement.
2. Wired: Toys that are connected to a power source or controller through wires, enabling control and movement.
3. Wireless: Toys that operate without the need for physical wires, usually utilizing wireless technology like radio frequencies or Bluetooth for control and movement.
4. Pull Back: Toys that have a mechanism where you pull them back and release to generate forward motion. Commonly found in vehicles and cars.
5. Friction Power: Toys that utilize friction between two surfaces to generate movement. When you push or pull the toy against a surface, the friction causes it to move forward.
Remember to check the specifications and features of each toy to ensure they meet your desired requirements for pull back, friction powered, wired or wireless remote control functionality.