New -33 %
Heart Rate Pulse Sensor Module
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TD-HEART1
- Weight: 5.00g
Heart Rate data can be used in many Electronic design and micro-controller projects. But the heart rate data is difficult to read, however, the Pulse Sensor Amped help us to read heart rate. The Heart Beat Pulse Sensor Amped is a plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino.
It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart-rate data into their projects.
It essentially combines a simple optical heart rate sensor with amplification and noise cancellation circuitry making it fast and easy to get reliable pulse readings.
Pulse Sensor Amped adds amplification and noise cancellation circuitry to the hardware. It’s noticeably faster and easier to get reliable pulse readings. Pulse Sensor Amped works with either a 3V or 5V Arduino.
- A Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required.
- The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
- Visualization software (made in Processing) to instantly see the output of the sensor and for troubleshooting.
- 1 x Heart Beat Pulse Sensor
* Images shown is a representation only.
Tags: heart beat sensor arduino code , best heart rate sensor arduino , heartbeat sensor , heart beat sensor library for arduino , heartbeat sensor arduino code with lcd , heartbeat sensor arduino code without lcd , ky-039 heartbeat sensor arduino code , heartbeat sensor using arduino project report