Relay board module is used for controlling higher current loads from your microcontroller development board, PC parallel port or Arduino Uno. This board has four (4) on-board relay which can switch up to 7Amps. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by male header strip hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from relay circuit and IC will further protect your microcontroller from relay kick back.
This is a 5V-6V 4-Channel Relay interface board which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, 8051 and so on.
- Equipped with high-current relay 7A@250VAC / 10A@24VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC , NO) for quick and easy connection
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg strip for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
*Image shown is a representation only.