The Heart Rate Monitor Kit with AD8232 ECG sensor module Kit For Arduino is a cost-effective board use to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be chart as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
The ECG Module AD8232 Heart ECG Monitoring Sensor Module Kit for Arduino is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small bio-potential signals in the presence of noisy conditions; such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
The AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors too. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board.
- Designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications.
- ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op-amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- This electrical activity can be charged as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- Leads-Off Detection.
- Shutdown Pin.
- LED Indicator.
- Analog Output.
- 3.5 mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection.
- 1 x ECG module AD8232 heart ECG monitoring sensor module.
- 1 x Sensor cable.
- 3 x Electrode Pads.